ColdFusion Developer, £25 - £28k DOE
Due to our continuing success and growth, Fuzzy Orange are currently looking for a highly-motivated, experienced ColdFusion Developer to be based in Glasgow, Scotland. The position is a key role working primarily on the development of ColdFusion solutions for customers on site. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to analysing customer and development requirements, preparing technical development documentation, undertaking development based on agreed technical designs, testing of modifications and ongoing development assistance.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for great development, a desire to innovate and be brimming with creativity. An easygoing sense of humour and the ability to get along with a wide range of people are a must.Technical Skills & Experience
You will have strong technical skills and a willingness to manage tasks through to delivery, ideally supplemented with skills in associated technologies:
- 2 years minimum ColdFusion experience
- Enterprise-level SQL relational databases
- ColdFusion components and Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of current framework methodologies are advantageous
- Developing Flex and AIR-based applications
- Version control and ticketing systems for project management
You will possess the skills necessary to work in a team environment with other developers and project managers.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Good team player as well as have the ability to work on your own initiative without supervision
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
About Fuzzy Orange
Fuzzy Orange Ltd is one of Europe's leading consultancies specialising in Adobe ColdFusion, Flex and AIR. Our client base comprises of local government, transport, new media, technology and entertainment giants as well as small businesses and up and coming dot coms. Fuzzy Orange is the organiser of Europe's leading ColdFusion conference, Scotch on the Rocks.
Fuzzy Orange Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume, in PDF/TEXT/HTML format only to email@example.com
No agencies please. No MS-WORD attachments.